Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Big Cookie lunch

No, I didn't sit on the floor and eat giant chocolate chip cookies (burp.) Today I had lunch with DJ Big Cookie. She's a world travelling super-artist whose sweetheart is more than prepared for the next disaster to strike. They have MRE rations! She said that we could come over to their place after the next earthquake, but only if we bring the liquor. Agreed.


Not only did Neko Case wear the DJ Big Cookie two heads designed T-shirt when she played Bimbo's earlier this year -- she also wore it on the cover of nerd-guitar magazine "Frets."



Last week I was watching the hopeless new (and probably last) season of "The Gilmore Girls" and there was dopey musician character Zach, AGAIN wearing that Neko-approved Big Cookie designed two heads T-shirt! I took it as a sign that I should quick get one for my niece (it's her 18th birthday on Thursday) before all of Hollywood AND alt.county has purchased one.

No comments: