Monday, January 29, 2007

Monkey license

Having a pet Bush Baby has been part of my rich fantasy life ever since we watched the movie "Duma" last night. In this film there is a trained (how did they do that?!) bush baby pal (Mashaka) as one of the so-cute-it-hurts animal characters (Duma is the cheetah.) However, in order to have a Bush Baby as a pet, you need to have a monkey license. That sounds like too much paperwork. Besides, I'm sure they would keep me up at night, being nocturnal wild creatures and everything (that, ahem, mark their paths with urine). Best to leave them to the jungle where they belong. Thank you internet for providing this clip so that everyone can know the magic cuteness of Mashaka minus the magic path marking stench.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In high school, I had a picture of a bush baby in my locker. I'm not sure why. Yes, I had friends anyway.