Thursday, January 18, 2007

chicken


I'm sorry to disappoint everyone, but I walked up to Bernal Hill this morning with my camera but I was too chicken to take pictures of dogs in jackets. I thought maybe one would stray from their owner and I could snap a discreet photo without anyone noticing, but all the jacket wearing dogs were on leashes. I will try to overcome this fear and be direct next time. "HI! Would you mind if I take a picture of your jacket wearing dog for my BLOG?" I thought I would be more fearless as I got older, but I guess it still bothers me if people think I'm a weirdo.

However I did get a pictures of frost on the park road (above) and on the grass (below). Big whoop I hear you say -- but I've lived here for 13 years and I've never seen frost in San Francisco. (and look, there is even a dog way off in the distance. Unfortunately, no jacket.)

No comments: