Wednesday, January 10, 2007

American Masters on Annie

For those of you who haven't been following the heated discussion in the "comments" section of this blog, we* recommend that you watch the American Masters documentary on photographer Annie Liebovitz. Not only will there be hot hot hot sexytime photos of Keith Richards AND Patti Smith, but also an incredible look into the life of one-of-a-kind photographer Annie Liebowitz. Check your local PBS station, right now! I was amazed at how they got all that incredibly personal footage and then the credits rolled -- the documentary was shot and directed by her sister, Barbara Liebovitz.

*Recommended by Haus Frau, Kim Bitter and soon to be, Irish Goddess. (um, the three readers of this blog. Wait a minute, do I count? Make that two.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock Mama is a faithful reader and adoring fan of this blog, so count me in, too! I saw the Annie doc last week and was mightily blown away. She makes me want to take photos again. I love her.