Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Procrastination

Watching: "Breaking Bad"
(Missed it? Season 1 repeats next week)

Reading: "Persepolis"
(before I see the movie)

Listening to: "What's Happening In Pernambuco?" Kelley Stoltz "Circular Sounds", Monade "Monstre Cosmic", Marty Ehrlich & Myra Melford "Spark!", Mountain Goats "Heretic Pride", The Terrordactyls, Evangelicals "The Evening Descends" and (new!) Del The Funky Homosapien.

Doing:
Procrastinating by making random lists to avoid packing for Austin.

3 comments:

Kim Bitter said...

Oh, did you know Breaking Bad was filmed where the Principal and I used to work??!! I can see how it would drive one to cook meth.

Irish Goddess said...

Tell me when you are done with Persepolis. Do you think GMan would like it?

HausFrau said...

Has he already read "King Dork"? I know my nephew loved that one (even though I gave it to my niece.)