Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Eggs

The (attempted) annual Easter gathering of the 3 o'clockers was achieved in 2008. (minus one ailing PVC whose absence was mentioned many times throughout, both verbally and in the pagan graffiti on the plastic tablecloth. We missed you PVC.)
All ready for the PAAS - because only the traditional kit will do.
No camo or Dudley please.

Rodeo queen (mostly all recovered) immediately claimed the sheep stickers as fashion accents. A sure sign of a full recovery.

I retained my Egg Boxing Champeeen Title (whew) all thanks to Mad Midwestern EB Skillz.

Ace CPA brought this choco-marshmallow-nut bomb. Ouch, my teeth hurt looking at it. No thank you I said, it will kill me dead.

Sugar counter-balanced with RQ's magic strawberry spinach salad. yum. and farmer's market All-Star tamales.

Nice eggs -- all ready for the hiding and hunting.

Happy Easter!

No comments: