Friday, August 17, 2007

Chicken John for Mayor

Chicken John is running for Mayor of San Francisco. Pirate Cat Radio (specifically Pixie) threw a fundraising dinner for him on Thursday night. We were invited by Dr. & Mrs. Virus and decided to attend (despite our reservations about PCR djs cooking). I'm now on the books as a San Franciscan who donated money to the Vote for Chicken campaign.

The dinner party was at his house -- aka Chez Poulet. That alone, totally worth the price of admission. Chicken John lives in a cool loft, and he has an old dog who came out to join the festivities. Plus, pie! I like pie.

I'm happy to support Chicken John for Mayor -- nice guy, good food and maybe the most important reason, he's covered every inch of his bathroom with vinyl lps. Even the ceiling.

Initially I thought I would support Chicken John and vote for Gavin, but now I believe that I will use my vote to help Chicken John slide into second place on the art & innovation platform. Chicken John for Mayor!!

No comments: