Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Late Lips

Excuse my boasting, but last year I had the opportunity to "be flown" to Oklahoma City to do this cool rock star thing. Still in shock after my overnight trip there and back, I muttered about my kooky fantasy experience to a few people, but the final production was never released. I was perplexed, because I thought it had turned out (ahem) fantastico. They said it was "tied up in legal." My paranoid interpretation was that maybe it hadn't turned out so, er, fantastico. Months passed and I began to think it was just a hallucination. Right down to the OKC studio where this interview was recorded.

File under "better late than never" or make that "Who the hell cares when it will be added? I got to hang out with Wayne Coyne for an afternoon!"

Heaps of thanks to Cameo for this brush with a dazzling personality. When she called to ask me to do this, my actual response was, "Hello? Is this the Make-A-Wish Foundation?"

2 comments:

Trott said...

So all those stories he's telling are from an interview you recorded?

And if one wants to hear it all, one should by the album from the iTunes store?

Or have I misunderstood?

Whatever the case may be, congratulations!

HausFrau said...

yep! my voice isn't part of the interview, just the edits with all the Wayne stories. Hmmm, I guess that still doesn't prove that I was there.