Friday, June 08, 2007

Four Eyed Monsters

I'm only telling you this because I am your friend.

If you have 71 minutes and want to see a fantastic movie (free! but only for a week) click here - it's at the place um, you know, the place, so that's how I know about it.



Please do -- LOGIN (at the place) AND VOTE (and I guess you still need to join the other place, they haven't reached their goal yet - but they are close to $18,000.) It's easy and painless and this is how stuff works in this modern age. It's so easy, it's easier than dialing the phone and asking a congress person how to vote. I'm not saying that this is fair. You'd be surprised at how many normal people don't bother to do these things. It makes sense, but it doesn't.

Why? Because it's totally worth it to support cool things in this world.

DO IT!

No comments: