Thursday, November 29, 2007

the Packers

Tonight the Chef & I are determined to watch the Packers game even though we are not sports fans. In order to do so we had to upgrade our cable package to include the NFL Network.

Ha! We will have to cancel this request tomorrow after the game is over.

Tonight was the perfect opportunity to invite people over to watch football and use up our Packers paper plates and napkins that my mom sent me the last time they were in the Super Bowl. Make that the last time they were in the Super Bowl and actually won. 1997?!
No one has arrive yet -- so TIVO is paused on the coin toss, and the Chef is starting the grill.

Go Packers!

2 comments:

Irish Goddess said...

Sigh. I had to bury my head under the bedcovers. I don't think this game was as important as everyone makes it out to be. They're still on top of the NFC North. Stupid Cowboys.

Kim Bitter said...

One can't imagine what it was like here all week . . . special sections of the newspaper, people changing cable providers, every conversation included Packers, Packers, Packers.