Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Arrival

Um, today the chef & I adopted a new member of the family. We've been talking about it for years -- and, well, we saw this picture, agreed immediately and filled out an online application at wonderdogrescue.org. Right now we are crossing our fingers that the cats will come out of the bedroom eventually and bond with their new little brother -- a 6 month old dachshund norwalk terrier mix with giant ears. He likes to sit on laps. So far, no hissing! We are thinking Marty -- for Martin Scorsese, he of the legendary eyebrows.

7 comments:

MB said...

Puppy! I am jealous...

Anonymous said...

Dogs bring the happy!

Rock Mama said...

WOW! Congratulations! What a lovely pup. I can't wait to meet him!

Kim Bitter said...

I agree with MB. Jealousy. Oh, those ears! I want to see a full puppy picture soon.

HausFrau said...

so far, so good -- but we are now calling him Monty. Marty? Monty? Marty started to sound a little Ernest Borgnine to me. Any votes for either? He responds to both. ; )

Kim Bitter said...

Monty! Monty Woolley!

Irish Goddess said...

AGGGGHHHH! I love him. You always have the cutest dogs!