Thursday, March 26, 2009

Daniel J.

After all those years collecting the home made tapes in the '80s,
...last week in Austin I finally saw Daniel Johnston perform.
Daniel sang one of my all-time favorites. I forgot that I don't approve of people singing along at concerts while I sang along.


I was in such a blissful state, I wasn't even bothered by the guy in front of me with the fuzzy hairdo.

For the rest of you "learning to cope with the emotionless mediocrity of day to day living", here's another gem.

1 comment:

whirla said...

Ms. Frau, I'm always grateful for the music you turn me on to. I've been listening to "Living Life" over and over again since I reaqd your post yesterday. And then I watched the "Devil and Daniel Johnston" in 10 minute increments on YouTube but missed part 6 and 8 so yes, I'll rent it. :)

Living living living living living living living life
what else can we do?
xo